Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Something New


So I thought I would try something new this week.  My paintings are from life or nature.  I very rarely draw from my imagination.  During worship on Sunday in my mind's eye I saw a blue bird coming out of some swirly things so I decided it was time for me to step out of my box and paint it! By the way Word of Life Family Church youth group is having a dinner and a show on Friday.  The youth group is raising money to go on a missions trip at the end of the month.   $5 a plate $3 for kids.  Let me know if your interested and I'll hook you up with some tickets!

The daisy painting is another from my imagination.  I was rocking out to the new Newsboys cd.  It was a fun day in the studio.  Different but fun...oh and I got a purple spot in my hair, I accidentally put my paintbrush in my hair and didn't realize it.  By the time I saw it, it didn't want to come out!

1 comment: