Friday, May 11, 2012

Haven't quite figured out my phone

My newest project!  Faith is going to flip when she finds out we have a pink chair.  Oh, and for some reason when I take a picture on my phone facing straight up and down when I post to blogger they go sideways!  I don't know how to fix it so I'll just have to remember to take pictures with the camera long ways.  I figured since it was a chair and not artwork it wouldn't be a big deal to just post them this way. Especially since I can't go back and take pictures of the chair before it was painted.  As you can see I almost forgot anyway!  In the very last picture I thought I would try something I saw in a magazine, where you basically use the paint to do the celebrity hair trend right now ombre.  I may end up painting pink back over the legs I don't know yet, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment