And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is.
I am currently reading multiply by francis chan. (he doesn't capitalize his name that wasn't just me being lazy!) It is an awesome book and I totally recommend it! My Bible app has a daily reading plan to go along with it which is great! I don't know about you guys but if I want to keep up with reading the Bible I have to have a focus or else I end up just drifting.
You may starting see a lot more of my spiritual thoughts here on my blog. I was trying to keep my spiritual life separate from painting life but to be honest I am one person and you get what you get whether you like it or not!
Tuesday I read Ephesians 3. And the verse 18 stuck out to me. I don't know why it did. I do believe that is one way that God talks to us so if you have a verse that sticks out you should think about it.
- Long- reaching well into the past; forward looking; intense; higher or taller than usual; having considerable duration in time
- Wide- having considerable or great extent from side to side; extensive; vast;spacious; open to the full or great extent; full; ample; roomy
- High- great or considerable extent or reach upward; lofty; situated above the ground; elevated;exceeding the common degree or measure; strong; intense; expensive; costly; dear; exalted in rank/station; eminence
- Deep- extending far down from the top of surface; extending far in or back from the front or edge; broad; ranging far from the earth and sun; covered or immersed; cutting far down; situated far down; in or back; heavily covered in; profound not superficial/ serious; heartfelt; sincere; engrossing; intense; extreme
- Intense- existing or occurring in a high or extreme degree; acute; strong; very great as in strength; having a characteristic quality in a high degree; strenuous or earnest as activity, exertion, diligence or thought.