Available Art

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Surgeries and Ink

It seems here lately everyone is having surgery.  A couple of weeks ago my husband had his achielles tendon stitched back together and today my mother in law had a bone spur removed from her foot.  All these hours of hanging out in the waiting room has resulted in a renewed interest in my sketchbook.  I bought a new pack of pens from PaperMate Flair pens from Walmart.  When life get so busy you don't have time to do the things you want, such as spending hours in your studio, then find ways to do what you want/need/love to do on a smaller scale.  If you don't already know I loooovvvvvveeeeee color so finding these fantastic pens has been a life saver!  While I love a good pencil, nothing gets my engine going better than color!  I've been copying from Bridgeman's Drawing from Life.  If your interested in figure drawing this is a must have!


Figure drawing from Bridgeman's drawing from life....and a couple of family members


Figure drawings copied from Bridgeman's drawing from life


Left, the view from the dr. office.  Right, my neighbor's daylilly

No comments:

Post a Comment