Available Art

Monday, September 17, 2012

Charleston SC

 Super Yum Yum Yummy!  While on vacation this summer we went to a fish place we saw on Man vs Food.  And let me tell you it was fantastic!  My mouth waters every time I think about it.  I'll never be able to eat at another fish place again!  If you are ever in Charleston SC look up Bowen's Island.  (thats actually the name of the restaurant)
Thats fish, shrimp, crab cakes, hushpuppies and french fries on that bad boy!
Thats my super hunky honey chowin' down!


Anyone else think he looks like a zombie about to eat my face off?



Of course no meal would be complete without dessert!  On our way back to the beach house we stopped at one of my hubby's favorite places from his childhood.  Ye Olde Fashion Ice Cream Shoppe. We ordered the "Pig Trough"!  The menu said pregnant ladies get a free pickle when they ordered it!  Its six scoops of Blue Bell icecream the size of a ladies softball with 6 toppings, 2 bananas, whip cream and 6 cherries!  


I really did think I was going to puke!  Brian and I ate the whole thing!!!


Charleston, SC  totally a thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment