Available Art

Friday, December 31, 2010

Newest Additions to the No More Debt Sale!

In case you don't know about my No More Debt Sale, for the last year I have been on a tight budget paying off debt.  We are on track to have all of our debt paid off in Feburary.   We have been using Dave Ramsey's plan, you should really check him out. In honor of this past year I want to start something new on my etsy shop. I want everyone to be able to own an original piece of art even if they are in the process of reducing their debt. I will list at least one piece of artwork for $20 or less (plus shipping) per month.



New on my No More Debt Sale is a Nude Figure Drawing.  Its available for $2 plus shipping on  Etsy. 
It comes matted to fit in an 8x10 frame.


 Dew Drop Pansies Original Pencil Drawing is also available for $5 plus shipping on          
Etsy.  It comes matted and ready to frame in an 8x10 frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment