Available Art

Saturday, December 4, 2010

No More Debt Sale!

Affordable Art One Dollar Sale White Onion On Blue Pastel Painting
zoom
For the last year I have been on a tight budget paying off debt.  We are on track to have all of our debt paid off in Feburary.   We have been using Dave Ramsey's plan, you should really check him out. In honor of this past year I want to start something new on my etsy shop. I want everyone to be able to own an original piece of art even if they are in the process of reducing their debt. I will list at least one piece of artwork for $10 or less (plus shipping) per month. I may list more than that but you'll have to keep stopping by to find out!  Right now White Onion on Blue is on sale for $1 plus shipping.  

2 comments:

  1. Amber that's such a great idea to help people own more original art! And I'm sure they will be more than thrilled. Not to many opportunities like that! Congrats on paying off your debts, not much longer for you to go. Wishing you all the best in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vanessa! I'm really excited about it :) I think more people would get interested in art if they had an inexpensive starting point!

    ReplyDelete