Available Art

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

NO HOT WATER!


Today I took a freezing cold shower. I checked the water heater and the carpet was soaked! Now I'm in the process of getting a new water heater....lucky for me I rent and I have an awesome landlady! I can't express enough how important it is to have an awesome landlady, some of the other places I've lived I could have gone days before a plumber ever showed up.

On to something a little more lighthearted....I started drawing with a pink pen and I love it. Anyone that knows me, knows that I love color so its only natural that I would love a pink pen. Its just a cheap Bic Atlantis but it glides really nice across the page. Of course that new notebook that I got from Old Navy has super smooth paper so that helps. Thinking about that makes me want to go and see if they still have any more notebooks. Ugh, but I'm really trying to save money especially now that Christmas is over. The portrait is another one of Crizzal Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment