Available Art

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just for fun




In July Betsey and I visited my friend Lauren. We had a great time together. Lauren works at the pentagon, which I think is really cool. Betsey and I did DC while Lauren worked and then at night we met up and stuffed ourselves silly! We ate at Carraba's and some pizza dive that looked disgusting but the pizza was excellent! Lauren made us take a "walk around the block" which ended up being like 2 miles so that we could burn off some of that food. We hit up the mall and got in a very tiny booth to get our pictures taken. I don't know why I couldn't get my computer to flip the reference photo so you will all have to crane your necks to see. The two drawings are from the photo on the far right. Betsey is on the left and Lauren is on the right. These were so much fun. I miss them both very much. Just in case you don't know. Lauren, Betsey, and I all met while we lived in California. Our husbands all deployed together at least once and Lauren's husband and my husband deployed 2 times together. They are my best friends, we have been through a heck of a lot together.

No comments:

Post a Comment