- Comic books
- Baseball cards
- Snoopy and his gang figurines (now I limit that to Christmas time)
- Swarovski crystal figures (I only managed to get one of those $$$$)
- China (and yes there is a difference between dishes and china)
- Handmade Pottery
There were all kinds of little bottles with slime inside that smelled like molded cheap perfume that my mom would never let me keep because there was no way she could get them clean. But my prized possession was a large Horlick's Malted Milk jar.
My mom was shocked that I had found a bottle so big after Moose (our neighborhood "treasure hunter") had lived there for years and gone digging in those very same spots!
Bottles need stories.
- What were they used for?
- How many fun dates did it send a newly wed couple out on making sure the bride smelled of sweet honey?
- How many sick children did it help see through the night?
- Or maybe it was just sugar tabs touted as the new miracle cure!