Available Art

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day everyone!


Happy Valentines! Or to my aunt Debbie and my brother in law Stevie Happy Birthday!
I haven't celebrated Valentines Day in a long time. I think it can be a fun holiday for kids because you get all that candy. I can still remember being so excited about the haul I was going to get and maybe just maybe have a secret admirer! Of course you have to take the good with the bad. I also remember not wanting to give valentines to certain boys (sorry Clifford but you were always kicking my chair) but unlike some of my friends I just picked the ugliest valentine I could find instead of giving them the card that listed everything in the box. Oh, the things we did when we were kids!


I got a chance to work on my "failed escape" painting last night (i'm still playing with titles). I went to bed about 12:30 am but was still wired so I got up and worked for about an hour or so. I made my self stop and go to bed because I wanted to go to church this morning and then I've got to go to work this afternoon. Maybe I'll become a night owl and just start staying up all hours of the night to get my work finished!



No comments:

Post a Comment