Available Art

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Peanut Butter Fudge



Okey dokey, so several people at my job have never had peanut butter fudge. I was SHOCKED! I can't believe so many here in the south have never had it! I made some today and I plan to take it to work and share the love! Frankie, Crystal, Sean and someone else who I don't remember be prepared for a party in your tummy! I have the mostest easiest recipe so make sure you write it down I promise you will not be dissapointed!
Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge
4 Cups White Sugar
1 Cup brown sugar
1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter
12oz evaporated milk
7oz marshmellow creme
16 oz peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla

In a deep pot on Med Heat combine sugar, brown sugar, butter and evap. milk. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Boil for 7 minutes continuing to stir. Remove from heat and stir in marshmellow creme then peanut butter and vanilla. Pour into a grease 9x13 pan or 2 smaller pans.

No comments:

Post a Comment