Available Art

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Years Resolutions





These charcoal portraits are of some of my cousins in 5x7.

With the beginning of the new year comes the dreaded new year resolutions. Normally I don't make them because I know myself well enough to know I will not keep them...if I ever even start them. I am certainly smart enough not to make a resolution about what I eat, as I sit here stuffing my face with chocolate chip cookies! Here is my list so far!
1. Buy someone else's art. (I have a few in mind already) http://beckyjoy.com/collections/24428/?displayhorz=3

2. Buy all my bday gifts from www.etsy.com For those of you who don't know its a website dedicated to homemade and vintage items, its amazing what people can make!

3. Complete all of the Concept2 individual rowing challenges
www.concept2.com/us/motivation/challenges/individual/default.asp

4. Keep my studio/paperwork organized (HA HA HA)

5. De-wallpaper my bathroom and paint it

6. Spend more time with God, my family and my art...what a mountain I have to climb!

2 comments: