These charcoal portraits are of some of my cousins in 5x7.
With the beginning of the new year comes the dreaded new year resolutions. Normally I don't make them because I know myself well enough to know I will not keep them...if I ever even start them. I am certainly smart enough not to make a resolution about what I eat, as I sit here stuffing my face with chocolate chip cookies! Here is my list so far!
1. Buy someone else's art. (I have a few in mind already) http://beckyjoy.com/collections/24428/?displayhorz=3
2. Buy all my bday gifts from www.etsy.com For those of you who don't know its a website dedicated to homemade and vintage items, its amazing what people can make!
3. Complete all of the Concept2 individual rowing challenges
5. De-wallpaper my bathroom and paint it
6. Spend more time with God, my family and my art...what a mountain I have to climb!